Midwest Home Luxury Home Tour
Tour some of the most magnificent million-dollar-plus homes across the Twin Cities built by some of the best custom builders in the market. These high-end homes will unveil the latest trends in architecture, design, craftsmanship, interior design, technology, landscaping and more. Whether you’re looking to build, remodel or simply dream, you’ll find inspiration on this year’s Luxury Home Tour.
Aspect Design Build
Deephaven, MN 55331
Landmark Build Co.
Edina, MN 55436
TJB Homes, Inc.
Edina, MN 55424
City Homes, LLC
Edina, MN 55416
This home has been sold and is not available for touring June 16-18.
M&M Home Contractors
Mendota Heights, MN 55118
Custom One Homes
Woodbury, MN 55129
Divine Custom Homes
West Lakeland, MN 55082
Bruce Lenzen Design/Build
Hudson, WI 54016
Being part of the process early on allows for a personal, tailored experience with each client. We are able to continually reference our clients’ vision, and interpret the build through their eyes, not our own.read more
Our clients receive cutting-edge architectural and interior design services along with state-of-the-art construction management tools. We understand the high level of quality that needs to be delivered on each and every project.read more
We are well-known for beautiful finishes, attention to detail, and eminently livable layouts that scale perfectly for entertaining and family living.read more
What sets us apart is simple—we aren’t afraid to take on a challenge.read more
Our goal is to build timeless, beautiful homes that not only fit into the community—but also fit how people live today.read more
We match your style by getting to know what’s important to you, what appeals to you, and what ultimately defines the perfect place to live your life.read more
We build luxury homes that aren’t everything to everyone. They’re everything to a select few.read more
Considerations like cost, location, and availability will play a role in your selection process, but the three most important factors in choosing a builder are communication, experience, and reputation.read more
Every one of our homes is created with artistry and vision … built with high-quality materials and innovative and creative designs. It doesn’t matter what the price tag is, all TJB homes have that million-dollar look and feel.read more
Is there a charge to go on the tour?
What happens if it rains?
If I see something in a home that I like, how can I get more information?
Are there any paid volunteer opportunities during the tour?
Want to help out at the 2017 Luxury Home Tour? Sign up to volunteer. This is a paid position at $10/hr.
What else should I know about the Midwest Home Luxury Home Tour?
Can I bring my pet on the Home Tour?
What is your refund policy?
Know Before You Go
- Bring socks with you and wear shoes that slip off easily. All guests must wear socks over their feet (a limited number of booties will be available upon request). No shoes or bare feet will be allowed inside the homes.
- If you see something in a home that you like, please visit the sales center/garage area for more information about the product and service partners in that home.
- Public restrooms are not available at the homes.
- Street parking is available at many of the homes. Please be respectful of neighbors and do not park in areas designated as “no parking”.
- If you would like to visit a home more than once, we offer a one-time revisit bonus to the home of your choice if you purchase a Passport ticket. Otherwise you must purchase a single home admission ticket or make an appointment with the builder.
Vote in the Attendee Choice Survey
New for 2017! Vote on your favorite Luxury Home features on this year's tour. View images and cast your vote. The winning features will be showcased in the August commemorative issue of Midwest Home.